C.E.R.T.S., Inc. is a recognized charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code (EIN#: 01-0592853). Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. For more information, please contact Vivian Turner or Terry Cipolla. Our state contract covers approximately 91-93% of the cost of operations. We must raise the remaining balance through fundraising efforts that include grantwriting, special events and individual donors like you!
Your financial contribution in support of our programs can be made in a wide variety of ways including:
1. Contributing with a monetary donation at your convenience any time of the year by clicking on any Donate Now button on this site (like the one below) and making a credit card donation through the secure connection of PayPal or sending a check to C.E.R.T.S., Inc., 1501 Casho Mill Rd, Suite 1, Newark, DE 19711
2. Workplace giving programs (don’t forget to designate C.E.R.T.S., Inc.) such as:
- United Way #9618
- DE State Employees Charitable Campaign #71036
- Chesapeake Bay Area Federal Campaign #39885
- An Employer Corporate Matching Gift Program
3. Making a donation to our annual appeal
4. Attending our events and participating in our raffles and auctions
5. Supporting our events through ticket purchases and/or donations
6. Making a donation from our “On Going Needs” list that can be found here.
Other Easy Ways to Contribute
Amazon.com makes a donation through AmazonSmile to C.E.R.T.S., Inc. every time you place an order. Click below to to find how how this works.
Redner’s will make a donation to C.E.R.T.S., Inc. through their “Save a Tape” program when you give us your purchase receipts. Click below for more details.