C.E.R.T.S. is supported, in part, by a grant from the Delaware Division of the Arts, a state agency, in partnership with the National Endowment for the Arts. The Division promotes Delaware arts events on http://delawarescene.org
C.E.R.T.S. received an award from the Kent County Fund for the Arts sponsoring, in part, the Art Therapy Program at our Kent County location.
C.E.R.T.S. would also like to thank the following foundations for their contributions in FY2020:
- BHA Foundation Fund of Delaware Community Fdn. – $10,000: general operating
- Cisco Corporate Responsibility Grant – $44,499.75: in-kind donation technology parts
- Creastlea Foundation – $30,000: Relocation of New Castle site
- DCF Capital Grant – $20,000: specific for lift system in dressing rooms at New Castle site.
- Delaware Division of the Arts – $5,600: Art Therapy Program
- Delaware Transit Corporation FTA Section 5310 Program – Ford Transit 11 Passenger Van funding approved for New Castle site.
- DFRC – $3,000: agency general operating
- Kent County Fund for the Arts – $1,200: specific for Art Therapy Program Kent site
- Kent County Levy Court – $1,500: general operating for Kent site
- Laffey-McHugh Foundation – $25,000: Relocation of New Castle site
- Longwood Foundation – $50,000: Relocation of New Castle site
- Mid-Del Charitable Foundation, Inc. – $300: general operating for Kent site
- Milton & Hattie Kutz Foundation – $3,560.00: restricted requested equipment
(grants received in FY2020 to date: July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020)